Dec. 27: A gift of mental illness

Vic gave me a puzzle for Christmas. It’s a Wicked puzzle, 1000 pieces, and as you can see, the colors are primarily black, green and white. This means it’s nearly impossible to put together and will cause me much frustration. And he knew this; you know he considered this before he bought it.

For this reason, I’m pretty sure Vic’s counting on the puzzle to make me crazy. He wants me to end up institutionalized, wouldn’t you agree? He reminded me how lazy he is and said it seemed like an awful lot of effort to get rid of me, but I said, “That’s the genius part. No one would ever suspect it was the puzzle.” He shook his head and walked away.

He does that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails