Dec. 24: Happy birthday to Jen E

Big birthday wishes are being sent across the country today to my bloggy friend Jen E of Momma Blogs A Lot. Since she was born on one of the suckiest dates on which a person could be born, I offer her these virtual gifts.

First, a birthday cake...



Next, since everyone celebrates around the time of Jen E’s birthday with a tree, I think she deserves her very own birthday tree. Not Christmas-y at all. Like it should be.



When Jen E comes to visit her mom in Washington state, she needs to fly down to Portland to visit me too. I know if we could meet in person we’d be lifelong friends.



There’s a lot of snow where Jen E lives right now. Here’s something she can set outside to get rid of it and get life a little closer back to normal. About 1,200 of these should be enough, right?



Lastly, a Barnes & Noble gift card just wouldn’t cut it for Jen E. So since I can give her anything virtually, I pick Amazon. All of Amazon. The whole dang store. Go nuts!



Happy birthday, Jen E! I hope you’ll get to do lots to make this a very special day.

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you so much Jen! If and when I manage to visit my mom I will definitely give you a heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails