Feb. 1: My funny, funny friends

Ah, I am a lucky girl. My post this evening on Facebook started a conversation that suggested some busy activities for tomorrow (it’s chemo day), and veered off into a discussion about underwear and Mike Devitt stealing children for questionable purposes. How does this make me lucky? Because I have the cleverest friends, like, EVER. Take a look:

fb1
fb2
fb3
fb4
fb5

Also, my cousin Deanna just shared this video as a warning to me and Sunshine:

 

It’s strange that I’m looking forward to chemo tomorrow, but can ya blame me? It’s a day with Sunshine! As if that isn’t enough, I “get” to take steroids through Saturday, and they make me feel almost normal. I’ve felt so crappy these past two weeks, I’m excited to get beyond that, even for a short time.

Our school carnival is on Saturday afternoon, and I’d love to be able to help out like a good PTO board member should. For some reason no one will let me be the DJ, though. Prob’ly because they know I’d play totally inappropriate music. Picky, picky. There is NOTHING wrong with “Put ‘Em on the Glass,” is there? Instead, they’re making me pass out condoms at the fishing booth. I’m hoping to sell some of my drugs to the sixth graders too, but that’s only if they know the code (“Do you have drugs I can buy?”).

Wish me luck!

blogsignature

3 comments:

  1. Luck!

    Although you don't need it 'cuz OJ is already GONE! In fact, why are you still going? You're milking this thing, aren't you?

    Whatev. I love you anyway, Bunny.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, you have AMAZING friends!! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great friends you have! And a great sense of humor and attitude. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails