Feb. 7: The bar has been raised

My sister was on a top secret mission in Denver last night. Here’s how she spent most of her evening:

 

And here’s what she left that surprisingly clean place with, which likely sent her directly to a liquor store if she has any sense at all (and I know she does):

The girl is definitely wearing the ribbon! That’s green for lymphoma and pink for breast cancer, and the initials are for me, Brenda FM and Kari RO. Kath, I feel comfortable speaking for Brenda and Kari when I assure you that we all love you right back, possibly now more than ever!

blogsignature

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you Jen!
    I can honestly say, I've never had a boy tatoo my name on his body but to have a female BFF do so is the BIGGEST honor!!!
    Like I've said, Kathy, you have a beautifully huge heart...and gorgeous soul!
    Feel so humbled!
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understatement, that. What bar? It's so high I can't see it anymore. Yeah for Kathy. You're a rock star, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's really cool! You're one tough lady.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails