Jun. 21: Don’t even reply

Admit it. Every once in a while you read a classified ad and are sooo tempted to reply with some kind of smartass comment. Well, here’s a guy who actually does reply, and he shares the conversations that follow on his web site, Don’t Even Reply – Emails from an Asshole. Here’s how he describes the purpose of this very important work:

This is a collection of e-mails I have sent to people who post classified ads. My goal is to mess with them, confuse them, and/or piss them off. These are the ones that succeeded.

Is that awesome, or what? You gotta read some of these; they’re hilarious. Warning, though: extreme potty language. Check out How Did She Know? and Kittens for My Tiger.

blogsignaturepic

1 comment:

  1. Finally got around to checking this site out. Jen, I'm assuming you'll cover my medical costs, 'cause I'm pretty sure I ruptured something internally from laughing so hard! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails