Jun. 8: Much bettah

Whoa. I can’t believe it, but my headache’s gone. I feel kinda like it could come back at any second, like if stood up too fast or misspelled a word (like I would ever do either of those things). But it’s definitely better than it was a few hours ago. Yay me. Or more specifically, yay pharmaceuticals.

When I woke up this afternoon I was barely on the bed because both dogs and the cat were playing “Let’s See Who Can Sleep Closer to Jen” and they were all winning. I love that they’re all so cuddly, but MY GOD, would I love to sleep like a normal person once in a while.

Anyway, because I’m feeling better and the kids are at Grandma’s tonight, Victor and I get a date night OUT. We’re going to California Pizza Kitchen for one of our 327 free dinners we’ve gotten in the sweepstakes coupons they were handing out. I have another one for them to open tonight too. Maybe it’ll be the trip to Cancun. I could really go for a vacation right now.

I forgot to mention earlier that I farked up my ankle on Saturday while running to catch that stupid Sternwheeler “Boat o’ Dirty Weddings” (don’t ask). And on the way back to the car I tripped on gravel. And yesterday while I was pulling weeds in the front yard I twisted my ankle again. Loveliest Lori is right—I inherited my dad’s clumsiness, plus. So now I’m limping again. I know what you’re thinking: It’s always somethin’ with that girl.

But right now there’s a pear and gorgonzola pizza with MY name on it at CPK, so I don’t care. If I can make it there alive, I can totally deal with all the other shtuff. How’s that for positive thinking?

blogsignaturepic

3 comments:

  1. Positive? You're a regular Norman Vincent Peale!

    'cept for the clumsiness...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the pizza was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive? You're a regular Norman Vincent Peale!

    'cept for the clumsiness...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails