Jun. 8: Up next? A craniumectomy.

Someone please turn down the sun, thanks. I’ve got another one of those killer headaches. I haven’t had one since mid-March so at least they’re coming on less frequently. Still, I’d like to not have them at all. This one started Saturday evening. Don’t believe Lovely Lori H anyone who suggests that my headache could be my body’s response to that day-glo beverage I had at dinner. Trust me, my body loves those things. It may even be asking for more.

I saw my regular doctor this morning to try and avoid another trip to the ER—the nausea started last night and that’s what usually precedes my dehydration, of course. He gave me some migraine medication and told me to rest in a quiet, dark room for the day. Fortunately, the kids are going to Grandma’s after school today, so this is doable.

Cross your fingers for me. I gotta be all better so I can see David Sedaris on Wednesday.

blogsignaturepic

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, When you drink radioactive beverages your body is going to react to them. When are you ever going to learn?

    Hope you feel better quick!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails