Feb. 1: If only I could be gassy

I had a teeny little adorable blonde roommate in college that could burp the entire alphabet. I was envious of this, much to my mother's disgust. I could get to "G" or so before I felt like my stomach would explode. But Marilee would go all the way to "Z" and then pretty much burp an entire conversation. She was incredible. Much to my mother's additional disgust, I have not stopped trying to get through the whole alphabet.

Yes, I am repulsive.

This admission is really just my making-things-relevant way of introducing you to a fun time-waster of a blog, 5ives. Today's entry is Five names you can belch, all of which I have not yet tested. Maybe after my lunch settles.

Sigh. I miss Marilee.

1 comment:

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails