Feb. 13: Custom signs

Valentine's Day is coming! Valentine's Day is coming! I don't mean to sound thrilled about this. I'm not. I think I might hate Valentine's Day this year because I think I'm getting a new dryer. Woo-hoo. It's not that my sweetie's so un-romantic as it's hard to justify spending $$ on jewelry when one suddenly needs to replace one's dryer. Because while I may be incredibly happy with a new ring on my finger, no matter how much I wave it around it will not dry my clothing. Pfbt.

Looking for a nice, personalized treat for your valentine? The Lovely Deanna sent me this pic yesterday, along with a link to the site it was created from (click the photo).


Or maybe you'd like something less heart-y? Check out the sign generators at redkid.net.



Or maybe you'd like to present your valentine with a novel starring you??? Check out these personalized novels at Romance by You. Here's a preview of a swashbuckling tale: In Pirates of Desire, the promise of pirate lore kindles the dreams of our strong-willed heroine, Lady Jennifer Saltmarsh, as she and her best friend April scheme for high seas adventure. But being captured by the notorious pirate captain, Victor Manullang, is as fiery and unforgiving as the seas themselves. Manullang, also known as 'Sea Wolf', is a handsome rogue and Lady Jennifer ultimately loses her heart to this rugged pirate.

You know me. I'm here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails