Feb. 25: New friend #2

My dear friend Annalee recently told me the most exciting news. She and Mark are having a baby! They are thrilled to be preparing for their healthy son to arrive later this year. This is simply amazing, and I'm delighted to have her permission to share this happy, happy info. Congratulations, you guys! I'll bet Eva is thrilled to be a big sister--she certainly had a good model. I look forward to meeting your new addition this summer!

While I'm on the topic of the Medici family, I invite everyone to participate in The 2nd Annual Olivia Medici Memorial Run/Walk on Sunday, April 27, 2008. We went last year and plan to be there again for this one. It's a great cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails