Feb. 12: A cry for help

I just got back from seeing my doctor because my throat still hurts and I’m getting even grouchier about it because my entire face is starting to hurt. [insert “I know, it’s killing me!” joke here and shut up already]

Turns out I have a severe sinus infection. Why this is making my throat hurt, I do not know. I was prescribed Zithromax, and because the infection is so bad, I’m on four Z-Paks at once. OK, that’s not true. But if they woulda offered, I totally would have taken them up on it.

I stopped by the pharmacy to get my newest drugs and then came home and took pictures of my eye. I don’t know why I felt the urge to do this, but I stopped caring when I realized my makeup looked this shitty (click the pic below to get the full, horrific effect). I had no idea. The bloodshot whites, I was aware of. Not so much the weirdness of the lashes or what looks like mascara bits from last week and possibly the week before. It may surprise you to know that I do wash my face, and I do use a mirror when I apply my mascara.



What is with that one long lash? Where’s it going off to? The bottom lashes that are growing out of the bags under my eyes? I’m a freakin’ wolf-woman. And is that a cataract I see? Sheesh. At least the camera didn’t highlight that one hair that grows out of my neck. That woulda required the wide angle lens.

I hated mirrors, and now I hate cameras too.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes a cameras clarity can be a negative. Even taking pictures of flowers I'm like, "yeah you didn't need to go into THAT much detail." If it can make flowers look freakishly ugly... I figure we can go easy on ourselves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dilated pupils, crack head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have waaaaayyyyy too much time on your hands today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds familiar.....I suggest you take it back to Safeway (where you probably got it.) You WILL feel better soon.....now click your heels together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes a cameras clarity can be a negative. Even taking pictures of flowers I'm like, "yeah you didn't need to go into THAT much detail." If it can make flowers look freakishly ugly... I figure we can go easy on ourselves! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails