Feb. 12: Pretty girl

I think my seester’s the best. The amazing part? She’s beautiful on the outside too. Here’s proof.

click to see a larger version of this beautiful photo of  my seester, ch-k

click to see a larger version of this beautiful photo of  my seester, ch-k

click to see a larger version of this beautiful photo of my seester, ch-k

And as if that isn’t enough for you to grasp the depth of her beauty, here’s a picture of me, y’know, for comparison and contrast. Mom says I wasn’t adopted…

click to see a larger version of the piggy face of Jen

4 comments:

  1. Yes she is beautiful and so are you...when you aren't playing Pig Man. Are you just wearing a bra in that pic? Sexy and daring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was from Lori. It's not letting me put in a name from my Crackberry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen. You 'barass me. And I don't mean, BareASS me - that's YOUR tag name!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, those are both of my daughters -- Jen, you were trying to show your "inside" beauty, weren't you??

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails