Feb. 4: What time is it?

I do believe it’s hammer time. Here’s a headline from kgw.com:

Jail for man who tried to kill dog with hammer


Um, is jail time really the best punishment for this crime? Seems like maybe they went easy on the guy because he’s ancient and an idiot. It would make more sense to me if he got a few head bonks with a hammer (y’know, to put him out of *my* misery). And for extra kicks and giggles, they could film it and then add crazy BOING! sounds. That would be awesome.

Get out your violin: Long apologized to the judge Tuesday and said he didn't intend to hurt anyone. “I'd like to stay with my wife, I'd sooner pay a fine … than go to jail,” he said. Long will also not be allowed to own any pets or animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails