Feb. 2: Sean’s 22?

Today marks my little nephew’s 22nd birthday. How can he be that old already? Seems like just a little while ago I was running around sharing the news of his arrival with a bunch of people that didn’t even know my sister. I’m pretty sure they thought I was nuts. I guess I haven’t disappointed…

I think Kathy did a great job birthing her kids on significant dates. Sean’s birthday, of course, is on Groundhog Day, but a date like 2/2 is almost impossible to forget. Stephen’s birthday is April 15, tax day. I can hardly remember my own kids’ birthdays, but I never forget my nephews’.

One of the birthday greetings Sean received today:



Happy birthday, big guy! I hope you get all the crap you could ever hope for.

3 comments:

  1. Sean spent his day sleeping, to get ready for his night shift tonight. I've spoken to him, wanting to verify he still didn't want any treats for his crew at work. "NO, MOM!!" Basically, I'm a room mother without a desk to set my cupcakes. On the upside, 22 years ago I got the best gift in the world and I'm still amazed when I see the wonderful young man he's become. Not such a bad job yourself, Auntie Zen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the little groundhog baby! They're looking forward to a lifetime of "hey! did you see your shadow?"

    Aren't someecards SO, SO awesome?! My best friend and I send them too each other all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the little groundhog baby! They're looking forward to a lifetime of "hey! did you see your shadow?"

    Aren't someecards SO, SO awesome?! My best friend and I send them too each other all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails