Feb. 7: Dawn’s a hero

Here’s Dawn’s superhero. She’s The Courageous Spectacled Jones. That doesn’t sound very superhero-ish. It’s kind of like, “Here I am. I’m willing to try to save you.”



I do, however, think the way the laser whip goes through her skirt is neato. I mean, are there special buttonholes (or laserholes) for it to pass through without cutting the fabric? How does she walk without cutting her legs off? I’m so confused, besides being not all that confident in her ability to save me from a supervillian. Don’t worry, Dawn; I still love you but I might call Sheila or Sherilee if I’m in need of a hero.

Hee hee. I said “laserhole.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails