Feb. 22: Jen’s v-log = yikes!

This morning Victor was watching a video blog on the Seattle Times web site (boooriiiing!) and I said *I* wanted to do a video blog. The one he watches answers audience questions, so I started thinking about the kinds of questions y’all might send me, and how much fun I would have putting the thing together.

Then Vic started brainstorming about all the ways he could “accidentally” walk across the background of my v-log, buck nekkid, as often as possible.

Please, I beg of you, do not send me any questions that can only be answered in a v-log, OK? Because at first the only thing I was worried about was finding a camera angle that makes me look a hundred pounds smaller, and now I’m quite a-scared of Vic’s exhibitionism, of which, I assure you, I was heretofore unaware.

3 comments:

  1. Jen will you please demonstrate the proper way to load a dishwasher. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking this is just Vic's extra-special way of thanking you for the dog door post. Please, call his bluff! Now, if I could only think of a good v-log subject...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris ~ Vic laughed his ass off over your request. :)

    Sher ~ Y'know, I kinda did call his bluff... I made a v-log today and realized I need to change some settings on my camera before I can post stuff because it was almost 300MB! I'm not super smart when it comes to working with video, so I may be sorry I ever even brought up this idea. :|

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails