Feb. 6: Me too! Me too!

Everyone’s making super heroes out of themselves. My alter ego is a whip-slashin’ wench. Don’t worry, she only uses her powers for good. Or sometimes evil.



I’m not especially thrilled with the name the Hero Factory chose for me, because “Jones” is such a common name I’m always going to be saying, “No, I’m the other Lasered Jones” and giving my social security number and that sort of thing. Super hero work is kind of a pain sometimes.

Make your own super hero! If you don’t have a blog, e-mail me the image and I’ll post it here.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh that was fun! I posted about it in my Weekend Diversions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I don't have your email, I posted mine at my site.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails