Mar. 10: Our rude culture

Jerry Seinfeld is everywhere these days, peddling his new show, The Marriage Ref. We all saw the commercials over and over and over during the Olympics. It looked like it’d be pretty funny. I haven’t watched The Marriage Ref yet to find out if it lives up to all the hype, though, because don’t I already watch too much TV? Do I need another show to view faithfully? NO! (However, if you’ve seen it, feel free to share your opinion in a comment and if you think I should watch it, say the word and I totally will.) Full episodes are available on NBC and Hulu.

Seinfeld was a guest on Letterman last week, and I’m finally getting around to posting the video of his stand-up performance. I love the bit he does on “the Blackberry people.” smiley-smile

blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails