Mar. 8: Handsome Men’s Club

Did you watch the Oscars last night? I thought it was kind of a yawner, but there were chuckle-worthy moments here and there. I loved Sandra Bullock’s speech. I loved that Avatar didn’t run away with every award. And I thought Helen Mirren, as always, looked better than most the women half her age.

Today I found this star-studded video from Jimmy Kimmel’s special post-Oscar show that I had to share. It’s almost 9½ minutes long, but you gotta watch until the end. And don’t blink—there’s a Taye Diggs moment not to be missed.

blogsignature

3 comments:

  1. Best line: "I had your back, punk-ass, bitch." - Lenny Kravitz

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally took a moment to watch that--what a hoot! I love Jimmy. He's handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best line: "I had your back, punk-ass, bitch." - Lenny Kravitz

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails