Mar. 16: Post-it Note Tuesday #2

I’m doing this Post-it Note blog again because today’s busy, but I’d probably do it even if I wasn’t busy because I had fun with it last week. If you’ve got a blog, you should do Post-it Note Tuesday too. A reminder: here’s where you can find the Post-it Note maker, and here’s where you can share your post with other participants of Post-it Note Tuesday. Last week was my first time to play along, and I found some really fun blogs I have been following since. Who knows? You, too, could meet someone fabulous!

 
postit01
 postit02
postit03
postit04
   
postit05
postit06
postit07
  
postit08
  
postit09
postit10
postit11
  
postit12
postit13
postit14
  
 postit15
 postit16
  
postit17
postit18
  
postit19
postit20
 

blogsignature

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your appointment today (which has quite possibly already happened now since I'm so late in replying). Love the new twitter sidebar. One downside to wordpress is not very many sidebar options since no java or flash is allowed. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo true... once I got a note from my teacher asking if my son watched "house"... no my sone does not what house; but I do.
    whatev.

    good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, don't do your pole dancing poster until you get a photo from me. I have plans ... I have big plans .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought about bringing pizza tonight to the PTO meeting, but decided nobody would eat it! Next meal you get from me will probably be pizza! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding a new way to be lazy AND productive at the same time makes you the smartest person on the planet.

    Sending mega good vibes today!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails