Mar. 27: Girls’ weekend

We have finally arrived at the time for the long-awaited girls’ weekend at Loveliest Lori’s house. The party’s been going for days already with Kathy, Brenda, and the aforementioned Loveliest Lori; Kim F’n and I are headed down to crash the party today. We are to play the parts of Pesky Little Sisters 1 and 2. We will rock those roles, you can be f’n sure.

Lo, the mischief in which we are sure to find ourselves, as one of the locations we’ll visit practices the art of tattooery. In my suitcase I have packed additional items to ensure many Kodak moments, including a pole for dancing, several bottles of rum, and my fanciest new shirt…

Since I couldn't be at the Kainsur Suks party, my family autographed this fancy shirt for me. Notice what Lee and Stephen wrote--makes you wish YOU were a Saltmarsh too, I bet. :)

…which, when removed from its frame and worn, looks something like this:

For Curt D, Ken M, Larry B, Victor M, and lord-knows-who-else, your requests will most certainly be added to our list of photos to post on Facebook throughout the weekend:

  • pillow fights
  • IV pole dancing while dressed as naughty nurses
  • naked gymnastics show in one of Loveliest Lori’s curtain-less living rooms
  • everyone sleeping in one big bed

As any one of these things will make your heads explode, let me speak for all of us when I say it was glorious lovely pleasant scary knowing you. You may be missed. Possibly not.

More later. I promise.

blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails