Mar. 9: I wanna be super

Do the current Old Navy commercials drive you insane? I think they’re kinda creepy, especially now that they’re putting real people in with the mannequin types. If they add clowns into the mix I’m going to have to boycott the store.

If you go to I Wanna Be Super you can create yourself as one of those weird supermodelquins. Here’s the one I made of myself, wearing the awesome hat/hair Fancy Lori™ knitted for me:

I cheated and gave myself eyebrows. And I chose the cafe background because it reminds me of that restaurant that’s in the background of just about every outdoor shot on Seinfeld. You can publish your supermodelquin on Facebook with the links Old Navy provides at the end of the “Supermold Me!” process.

blogsignature

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling I'm about to waste WAY too much time at that website!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails