May 31: Hair watch #2, Day #19

‘Member what my hair looked like back on May 12? Here’s a reminder:

Deanna and Debi pointed out yesterday that I have “ducky fuzz,” so I thought it was time for an update on my hair growth. Here’s how I looked this morning:

Tremendous difference, isn’t it?

OK, fine, you don’t believe me. Let’s go in for the super slo-mo close-up so you can see the buds:

See that? Ducky fuzz! I definitely have growth, and it’s coming in quite blonde. There are just as many dark hairs, but they’re not growing as quickly. Most of what I’ve got right now is light—not even grey-light, which would be more coarse than soft and ducky fuzz-like. Yay (for now). Here’s another close-up, this time of the side of my head. It is not my chin, no matter what my seester might try to insist:

Note the long hairs here and there too. What’s up with that? It’s like someone’s misting my head with Rogaine. Stop that, whoever is misting my head with Rogaine! Not cool.

Click to get a better view of Uncle Earl's 'do I’m thrilled for the progress over 19 days, but right now I’m looking more like my Uncle Earl than ever. That short ‘do might work well on the Saltmarsh men but it is NOT a good look for Jen. Please help! We’re doing the GROW! GROW! GROW! chant, and we’re doing it loud. (But not so loud that that olive-y jackhole OJ hears and thinks it’s meant for him. We hate him.)

…I can’t heeeeeeeeeeear you!

1 comment:

  1. The "light ones" aren't light enough to be white, are they? Just wondering.... Just food for thought...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails