Sep. 18: Lovin' on Kath

OK, do I have the best, most brilliant and thoughtful sister in the world? I THINK SO.

The birthday gift she sent for me just arrived:

It's a beautiful sterling silver ring, actually much shinier than it appears in the picture, and is quite small and delicate. Y'know, to match my overall petite-ness.

Thank you so much, Kath. I love it, and I love YOU!





1:30 p.m. But wait, there's more! I just got home from a very boring shopping trip to find a flower and balloon bouquet waiting for me at the front door. FROM MY SISTER! Will she ever stop? I hope not! Thanks again, Kath--you're the awesomest. And if you had your #@$%! cell phone with you today I'd call and tell you to your ear.

2 comments:

  1. You think I'm nice now. Wait til I tell you you're not really adopted. I love you and I'm really super dooper glad you're my sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think I'm nice now. Wait til I tell you you're not really adopted. I love you and I'm really super dooper glad you're my sis.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails