Sep. 25: Fill in the blank


If it wasn’t for ________ , I would ________.



Fine, I’ll go first.

  • If it wasn’t for my mother-in-law, I would have lost my mind long ago (she takes Katie & Jack for me often!).
  • If it wasn’t for Alisa’s occasional text messages, I would get no others.
  • If it wasn’t for my sister, I would be an only child and very, very sad.
  • If it wasn’t for corned beef hash and southern gravy, I would be thin.
  • If it wasn’t for my children, I would have far less grey hair.
  • If it wasn’t for Lafe, I would not love fonts.
  • If it wasn’t for being so tired all the time, I would occasionally vacuum.
  • If it wasn’t for mean people, I would have nothing to complain about.
  • If it wasn’t for the poetry class I took in college, I would not appreciate literature so much.
  • If it wasn’t for my fabulous friends, I would smile much less.

1 comment:

  1. If it was not for Friday night Pizza Night, I would have no friends.

    If it was not for work, I would not get out of bed today.

    If it was not for my kids and their messy friends, I would have a clean house.

    If it was not for Shelby, my nose would not get licked every morning.

    If it was not for my sister's blogsite, I would clean house more.

    If it was not for my SFO trip, I would not like the rest of the year so much.

    If it was not for my mom, I would go CWA-A-AZY!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails