Sep. 28: But shipping is free!

If I can't occasionally help y'all with gift suggestions, what good am I? (That's a rhetorical question, BTW.)

Here's the perfect stocking stuffer for this Christmas: the Diamond Flower Mouse. It's a bargain at just $23,250 with free shipping. I know! It's available in white or yellow 18K gold and has 59 diamonds set in a flower shape. I think I'll order two so I have a backup. No piece-o-crap IntelliMice™ for me anymore.

See the whole line of fun mouse designs at MousEnvy.


1 comment:

  1. I believe you DID choose my name for the xmas drawing . . .

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails