Oct. 12: The iDiamond. Yep.



There’s a new iPod shuffle available. It’s called the iDiamond, and you bet your arse it’s gonna be worn as jewelry because it’s made with 430 hand-set diamonds (312 in the player and 118 in the ear buds). It sells for approximately $41,000. No info on the storage capacity, but since it’s a shuffle, I’m guessing it’d be 1-2GB. (As if capacity is what would determine whether or not people would buy it.)

If that seems excessive, maybe you’d rather go for the ear buds by themselves, which sell for the low, low price of $7,200. But act soon, because they’re limited edition.

I know what you’re thinking: FINALLY! I’ve been wanting to get an iPod shuffle, but $49 for an ugly plastic case? In this economy, it’d be a much smarter investment to spend many thousand times more than that to get one that’s studded with gems.

I predict that Sherilee (she of many iPods) will be the first person I know to own this. It’ll be a gift from her husband, combining her love of sparkles with his love of technology. What could be more perfect?

See the iDiamond in action here.

2 comments:

  1. This would make a great birthday present...just sayin'........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I won't be able to resist pointing it out to the sweet husband, though perhaps I neglected to mention that although he does indeedy do love me very much, my husband isn't crazy. That's a very pretty piece of bling. I would imagine they aren't exactly selling like hotcakes these days? Just guessing.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails