Oct. 29: Happy day, Sherilee!

Today is my friend Sherilee’s very own holiday. Happy 40th birthday, sweet girl! To honor your special day, I Googled some phrases to find out more about you. Here are the many facts I discovered.

Sherilee wants

  • ...to take a beauty therapy course
  • ...me to go to the Last Night of the Proms
  • ...to be a tattooist

Sherilee has

  • ...nine friends
  • ...no pulse!
  • ...no blog entries yet!
  • ...been interested in the modeling industry most her life
  • ...spent the last 10 years studying subtle energies
  • ...moved back to New York
  • ...a lot of good ideas
  • ...been away from home for so long
  • ...gone wild
  • ...a cornbread stuffing that looks really good

Sherilee is

  • ...a zombie
  • ...out of her detox program
  • ...comfortable expressing herself
  • ...loved
  • ...13
  • ...perfect
  • ...bi-sexual but still in the closet
  • ...an eight-year-old who lives in Australia
  • ...very happy
  • ...living with me
  • ...right
  • ...next to me and we are having a blast

Sherilee was

  • ...the first to give up
  • ...the first one to begin crying
  • ...blabbing on and on

Sherilee says

  • ... “Thank you, honey, you're so sweet”
  • ... “Can’t wait til the weekend!!”
  • ... “Never, ever give up!”

Sherilee wrote

  • ... “I'm so excited for the super Wal-mart!”
  • ... “I make French toast all the time.”

Sherilee got

  • ...cleaned up
  • ...the job done quickly and efficiently!
  • ...it out of your scrap book for me
  • ...her sick kicks
  • ...into her head that Galindez had ruined her life

Sherilee went

  • ...back into the sewer
  • ...au natural
  • ...to Minnesota

Wow, and I thought I knew you. You’re just full of surprises... and inconsistencies... and more surprises...

Seriously, Sher, I hope your big day is fabulous from start to finish. You deserve it! Many lovies—

2 comments:

  1. I am always amazed by Google, but never more than today! All those little tidbits I thought had been buried so deep, apparently available to anyone who does a little research. Nuts.

    Thanks for the good wishes. It is going to be a great day and I have high hopes for a fabulous year! Thanks for your part in all of that, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a fun journey in to Sherland! I am adding both your blogs to my morning ritual in my vow to laugh more in the coming years. My expectations are really high - don't let me down...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails