Oct. 23: Possibly TMI

The dog that always beelines for the backyard in the mornings has been up for half an hour and hasn’t gone out yet. I’ve looked everywhere for a puddle and can’t find one, and I’m freaked out now. Either she hid the puddle really well, or her bladder embiggened during the night and she doesn’t feel the urgency to go out. Kinda like after my pregnancies; I could go all day without peeing because suddenly my bladder had no little feet stomping on it and could stretch out.

You wanted to know that, right?

5 comments:

  1. What? "Embiggen" is a perfectly cromulent word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan got to embiggened before me, but still must comment. From my meager experience with post-pregnancy moments (only 1 to your 2) I did not, and have not since, found the bladder to be in BETTER shape after giving birth. I will stop now before I go into TMI mode as well. Anyhoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherilee, thanks to the Manullang-sized heads of my kids I had C-sections, and therefore have had no lingering bladder trouble. Actually, as I was writing that post I started to make a snide trampoline-related comment and resisted. But since YOU brought it up... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, well. It is what it is. Seth is quite used to me making very frequent indoor trips while we enjoy our trampoline. Very frequent. And one kid. Imagine if I'd had those twins I always dreamed of. Nuts. Can we say catheter? OK, TMI... going away now...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails