Oct. 24: Now you know my ABC’s

Yep, I snagged another meme from Jen E.

A is for age: 40

B is for burger of choice: Burgerville cheeseburger

C is for the car I drive: 2008 Volkswagen Jetta

D is for your dog’s name: Scout, Casey

E is for essential item you use every day: eye drops

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Office

G is for favorite game: Cranium

H is for home state: Oregon

I is for instruments you play: piano, flute

J is for favorite juice: pineapple

K is for whose bum you’d like to kick: my own

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: I got take-out from New Seasons yesterday, I guess that counts

M is for your favorite Muppet: gotta be Beaker, unless the Avenue Q puppets qualify

N is for number of piercings: two in each ear

O is for overnight hospital stays: two, both for four days (glorious C-sections)

P is for people you were with today: so far, just my husband (kids stayed at G&G’s last night)

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: read, write, watch TiVo

R is for biggest regret: not making time for important things

S is for status: currently married to my first husband

T is for time you woke up today: 3:45, then 7:30, then 8:10. Damn cat was in the room.

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I have all the right answers to everything there ever was or is

V is for vegetable you love: broccoli

W is for worst habit: sloth

X is for x-rays you’ve had: oh lord, I lost count long ago

Y is for yummy food you ate today: nothing yet, but Dawn sent over some s’mores yesterday that have my name written all over them…

Z is for zodiac: Virgo

Your turn.

4 comments:

  1. My husband and I want to get a Volkswagen someday, the Jetta looks so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A is for age: rr

    B is for burger of choice: Red Robin Blue Ribbon

    C is for the car I drive: 2005 Mazda MPV

    D is for your dog’s name: Scout, Casey

    E is for essential item you use every day: toothpaste

    F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Simpsons

    G is for favorite game: monopoly

    H is for home state: Oregon

    I is for instruments you play: piano, trombone

    J is for favorite juice: apple

    K is for whose bum you’d like to kick: Clay Bennett

    L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Carl's Jr

    M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit

    N is for number of piercings: 0

    O is for overnight hospital stays: 1, for my sleep apnea

    P is for people you were with today: Jen, Katie and Jack

    Q is for what you do with your quiet time: read, watch TV

    R is for biggest regret: not marrying Jen 5 years earlier

    S is for status: married

    T is for time you woke up today: 0840

    U is for what you consider unique about yourself: my incredible good looks

    V is for vegetable you love: potato: baked, mashed or fried

    W is for worst habit: procrastination

    X is for x-rays you’ve had: 3

    Y is for yummy food you ate today: best thing today was the pancakes I made for breakfast

    Z is for zodiac: Leo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, my age is 44. Guess I'm so old I forget to proofread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute meme.

    loved victor's biggest regret.... how sweet. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails