Oct. 26: Why I love twitter

Apparently one of the twitterers I follow is at Disneyland today. I’d hate him out of sheer jealousy, but he’s been twittering some pretty good stuff, the kind of stuff that makes you think maybe NOT being at Disneyland isn’t such a bad thing.

Ed, I think you will especially enjoy this. (Ed is my Disney-hating friend. I know, I can’t believe I still like him either!)

click so this is big enough to read, Lori

Who am I kidding? Dealing with crowds at Disneyland is always better than sitting at home reading about people dealing with crowds at Disneyland.

Because as you know, I loves me some Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails