Oct. 28: Death to clocky

“Lives on your nightstand, but plays on the floor”



$50-60 around the ‘net

If you have trouble getting up in the mornings, this may be the alarm clock for you. When the alarm goes off, the clock jumps off the nightstand and wanders around the room beeping and screeching like an extra-insane R2D2. I think it’d be worse than having the kitten running loose at night.

Courtesy of thinkgeek, you can see Clocky in action:



First morning, I would soooo hit this thing with a hammer and put it out of my misery.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't used an alarm clock since my son was born - but then again, I also don't have a job outside of motherhood so maybe I should stop gloating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used an alarm clock since my son was born - but then again, I also don't have a job outside of motherhood so maybe I should stop gloating...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails