Mar. 10: Fire your realtor!

Check out the listing for this home for sale. This is what happens when someone thinks they’re better at editing photographs than they are, and they apply their “skills” to sales. Make sure you scroll through all the pics at the bottom of the page for extra Photoshop suckiness.

Y’know, I can understand editing a photo to, say, take cluttery crap off one’s fridge. This is a bit excessive. But what do I know? I’m neither a realtor or in the market for a new home. And I need to run now, because I have GOT to buy some giraffe art.

Note to beginning Photoshop users: one of the first things you should learn is LIGHTING, you idiot. For more hilarity like this, check out Photoshop Disasters.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, seriously - this person might be on crack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I especially like the "hidden Mickey" on the bed! You're saying NOT to do this when I try and sell my house???

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, we have that EXACT same TV in our living room, too! How cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the most bizarre home listing I have ever seen. I hope that's a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was that picture from one of those games where you have to find the hidden objects? BTW, who in the right mind would have those kitschy Matrushka nesting dolls?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails