Mar. 18: Do you KenKen?

Recently I read about a new Sudoku-like craze, and I finally remembered to look it up today. KenKen is the latest Japanese numbers game upon which people are getting hooked. It don’t make no sense!kenken

I’m serious; you get Sudoku figgered out and (somewhat) mastered, and then there’s this new thing that looks kinda the same but is way more confusing. There are numbers and mathematical operators in the grid, as well as heavy borders (“cages”) that have some significance and the numbers can’t be reused in any row or column and… and… and… oh my god, my brain hurts.

I found an online version and kept clicking the “hint” button until the grid was filled in, and aha! I understood, just like when I cheated at Sudoku. And I tried a KenKen game without cheating and I won the game! Yeah, it was just a 4x4 grid, but I did it.

You gotta check this out. Here are some KenKen links to help you along the way because you know that’s what I’m here for—to help. Also to point and laugh and giggle at you if you go NO WAY, THAT’S TOO HARD! POOR ME! I’M A DUMMY!

Have fun, all you smartypantsed people.

blogsignature

2 comments:

  1. now i have somethign new to do online! lol kenken puzzles. Im a big soduko freak-u should see my soduko book collection andthe phone applications i made my hsuband downlaod for me LOL!! ive tried puzzles liek these before- i liked them but soduko is my all tiem favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i have somethign new to do online! lol kenken puzzles. Im a big soduko freak-u should see my soduko book collection andthe phone applications i made my hsuband downlaod for me LOL!! ive tried puzzles liek these before- i liked them but soduko is my all tiem favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails