Mar. 24: Like he invented the idea.

Jack comes downstairs with a big grin: “Dad, can I teapot the whole house?

Vic and I look at each other, confused (and hoping like hell he didn’t mean ‘teabag’).tprolls

Vic: “Teapot? What’s that mean?

Jack, laughing all sinister-like: “It’s when you put toilet paper all over the outside of the house!

Us, now also laughing: “That’s ‘TP,’ mister, and the answer is NO.

Appie, your nephew doesn’t need help learning the naughty words you taught me when I was his age, but he could use some lesson on correct prank terminology. Please add that to your agenda for next month’s visit.

jen says stuff

3 comments:

  1. lmfao that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my grandson!!! Credit him with good listening skills--he had to hear about teapoting or TPing someplace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness I'm good for something. ALSO, I'm good for explaining the difference between "ek-specially" and "especially" - today one of our VP's used the moron term during an address to our company. I would think that a VP would know the proper pronunciation. She probably orders "expresso" at Starbucks! I guess that's why I'm not a VP - I'm overqualified!! Bottom line, Jack, I'm there for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails