Mar. 25: News item

You know my feelings toward the church in which I was raised. But because I continue to associate with a lot of people who are still active SDAs, I hear the big news and sometimes even care. The plane crash in Montana last weekend hit a bit close to home. I didn’t know any of the victims personally, but they were friends of friends. 

There’s been a lot of coverage of the story here in the West, as the victims were from two different areas of California and the accident occurred in Montana. I found one of this morning’s articles in the Sacramento Bee especially heartbreaking.

Yet another reminder for us to hold our loved ones close to our hearts.

jensignature

1 comment:

  1. Hearing about their "cubbies" and personal sentiments like that is just heartbreaking. It's just so sad.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails