May 28: A little drummer boy

Stephen’s band was written up in the Denver newspaper The Westword yesterday. Read the article here. They’ve posted more of their singles at their web site too. I love Heat & Light. They’re all great though.

Check out these band photos:

therouge1

That’s Stephen, my way-cool nephew, on the far left. I think he’s on the far left because he’s the most important.

therouge2

Here’s Stephen during a recent performance. I think it’s really nice that some girl loaned him her shirt for the show.  Heh heh heh…

therouge3

If you ask me, this is the coolest thing of all—The Rouge is currently on the front page at Westword.com. Click the image below to check out the awesomeness (I added the yellow writing and arrows, obvy):

westword

If they hit Portland while on tour this summer, as planned, they’re staying with us. I hope they don’t have any of those outrageous rock star demands that mean I have to spend the two weeks before they get here peeling M&Ms. And while I love the idea of The Rouge having their very own groupies, is it too much to ask that they don’t let said groupies into my house? I don’t want any groupie cooties on my furniture.

Rock star cooties are fine.

auntiezensignature

2 comments:

  1. You're such a braggart! "Oh, look at me. I have a blog and can be the better Aunt by promoting my nephew's band." Blah, blah, blah.

    He can stay with Auntie Lori. I have more bathrooms for them to spend time on the rock hair. And...I have more experience with giving the groupies the stink eye. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey auntie zen, or shall i say "HEY LADY!!" stephen will never live some things down. and you know how to make him cry, too. all cool things to know about a rockstar. it will prove very lucrative someday to the enquirer.

    ok, auntie lori, if i tell stephen to read jen's blog, be prepared for the phone call . . . "auntie lori, can we stay in your fine home? we shower almost daily. almost."

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails