May 31: Plinky ~ hidden talent

Today’s Plinky prompt:

What's your hidden talent?

Are you double-jointed? Can you sneeze the alphabet? Share your unique skill.

platespinner Easy peasy lemon squeezy. My hidden talent is my lightning-fast typing speed. It is a very boooooring hidden talent, so I’m going to share others’ hidden talents.

  • My mom can twirl a baton like nobody’s business. And I inherited my typing speed from her.
  • Victor can calculate any two numbers in his head—add, subtract, multiply, divide, average, square root, cosine, pi, string theory. I might be exaggerating that a tad.
  • Katie is a dog whisperer. Dogs love her and do whatever she tells them to. Kinda the opposite of Son of Sam.
  • Darlene makes incredible origami stuff from memory.
  • Kathy can type with her toes. While this is “hidden” (thank goddess), it is not necessarily considered a “talent.” (But it totally should be!)
  • Jack? Um… well… we love Jack.

What’s your hidden talent? You know you’ve got one, and you’re dying to tell the world. Here’s your chance, Mr./Ms. Show Off.

blogsignaturepic

1 comment:

  1. Jack has a talent, he's made of rubber. I've seen him bounce several times.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails