May 9: Plinky ~ Paper or keyboard?

Today’s Plinky prompt:

Do you prefer writing on paper or a keyboard?

Paper lovers: Bonus points for writing your answer and uploading a scanned image. (Disclaimer: We have no way of awarding points of any kind.)

I hand-wrote my answer and tried for an hour to scan it and finally cursed at my scanner and took a picture with my iPhone. Which, as you can see below, worked just fine. Stoopid old technology.

Click to see a larger version if you can't read my horrible handwriting

That second-to-last sentence should read “The times I really want to use the computer ARE” (not “is”) but I realized too late to correct it and I’m too lazy to re-do it. I’ve already wasted enough time on this dang post.

So tell us, do you prefer paper or keyboard? No need to scan your answer.

jensignature

1 comment:

  1. As my keyboarding has increased, my handwriting has gotten worse, so then my keyboarding increases more, and the handwriting gets messier... you see my dilemma.

    I do like the concept of handwritten notes and cards, but I will take sweet sentiments in any form.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails