May 5: Sinkful of mayo

urbansombrero I do not have anything to blog about at this moment, but The Loveliest Lori has already chastised me today for not having new posts up by 7:00 each morning. What ye ask for is what ye get, I always say. Well, not always. But if it’s a post she wants, it’s a post she gets. No matter that I have nothing of great import to share.

Except this: “The Lovely Lori” is going to be “The Loveliest Lori” now, in order to differentiate from “Lori (other)” and the multitude of like-named visitors to Stuff Jen Says. The reason? “Lori (other)” is a perfectly lovely person, and I don’t want to imply otherwise. “The Loveliest Lori” is the loveliest because I’ve known her since I was what—11? 12?—and frankly, I’m kind of scared of her. So, “Lori (other)” and other Lori-types, be assured that you are no less lovely or loved. There.

Other points I’m using to fill my post this morning:

  1. I ate two unusual (for me) foods last night; one that I’d never tried before and the other that I’ve hated since I was little. I live to tell the tale.
  2. I did not meet Ed for dinner dressed as Liz-Lemon-on-jury-duty, but if I coulda, I woulda.
  3. More iPhone app reviews will be up soon. I know, I know. You want me to hurry up with those.
  4. My car is not quite the amphibious vehicle some claim it is. McLoughlin Boulevard is a lake when it rains hard here. Apologies to that person walking on the roadside for which I created a dangerous Greg Brady surf; I don’t think the hand gesture he or she gave me meant “hang ten.”
  5. I don’t think anyone’s ever actually suggested my car might be amphibious.

More on these and other exciting things later. Gotta get to work.

jensignature

3 comments:

  1. That'll do. And you should be afraid...very afraid. :)

    Thanks...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I've ever been called lovely before. I think I'm blushing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clarifying the Lori situation; it had been keeping me up at night worrying about Lori (other) feeling less than Lovely Lori. Whew.

    And I'm a little upset that you seem to think work takes precedence over blogging. Hello? Your audience demands more from you than THAT silly work ethic.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails