Nov. 20: Randomness meme

Yet another meme I stole from Jen E. I need to go into work but I don’t feel great and I’m kinda putting it off by doing meaningless things like this. Meh.

  1. Do you like potatoes? What kind? I like potatoes in just about any form.
  2. If you were dressed up in a fish costume and you went underwater and a shark saw you, what would you do? Yeah, um, this would never happen because I would not go near water with sharks. Haven’t you heard my snorkeling story about being bit by a “harmless” fish in a feeding frenzy? Natural bodies of water freak me out a little. Too many critters.
  3. Does Jell-O make you happy? Not especially.
  4. If you could have any animal, exotic, extinct or other type, what would it be? A red panda. Because HELLO, have you seen them?

  5. Would you fill up a pool with pudding and jump in? Nope. I would eat a poolful of chocolate pudding though.
  6. When you are feeling icky with the sickness feeling, what is your first choice for feel-better medicine? I have one of those rice heat-therapy things that I always think will make me feel better. It usually doesn’t, but if I put it on my face or neck it makes me fall asleep and when I’m asleep I can forget about how icky I feel. Win-win-win.
  7. Do you count with your fingers or in your head when it comes to mathematical equations? In my head or on paper. Not with my fingers.
  8. Do you have any key chains on your key ring? How many? What kind? I have a sterling silver harmony ball on my key ring. It’s been there for nearly 20 years and is all hammered and ugly looking but it still makes that lovely little chiming sound so I keep it.
  9. What do you dunk your French fries in? Depends what kind and where I am. At Red Robin, with those giant, delicious steak fries, I like a combo of ketchup and ranch dressing. McDonalds fries are great plain or with some ketchup. I also looooove mayonnaise on my fries; it’s something I first tried in Belgium. We don’t make fries at home very often, but when we do I always mix mayo and ketchup for dipping. One thing I never do: squirt ketchup onto my fries. I always dip them.
  10. When I say “Moo, I’m a duck” do you think of a cow or a duck? Neither. I think you’re insane and I walk away, slowly.
  11. If you had the chance, would you go to the very bottom of the ocean? Are you even reading this?
  12. Would you rather be Spider-Man or Batman? Batman’s got the cool toys. Also, I hate spiders, especially when they’re disguised as men.
  13. Would you rather be in a hurricane or a tornado? How ‘bout neither?
  14. Do you like pumpkin pie? Do you cheat and buy a premade one or do you make it from scratch? Heck, do you even make pumpkin pie at all? When I was little I think I overdid it one year on the pumpkin pie, and I didn’t eat any for a long, long time. Then I tried my mother-in-law’s; she makes it with a shortbread crust and it is TO DIE FOR. I’m still not a huge fan of regular pumpkin pie, but that cookie crust is deeeeelicious. (There’s a funny story about her sharing the recipe with me and sabotaging my Thanksgiving but we’ll save that for another time. The woman is pure evil!)

Your turn.

3 comments:

  1. That panda video is tooo cute! Now I kind of want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like potatoes? What kind?

    Probably mashed with stuff in 'em like cheese, sour cream. Morton's are the best!



    If you were dressed up in a fish costume and you went underwater and a shark saw you, what would you do?

    First of all, I don't do costumes -so this isn't happening. And second, I haven't been in unsecure water (like anything bigger than a sink) since I saw Jaws when I was 10 (and was scarred for life) without doing a thorough check for sharks first.

    Does Jell-O make you happy?

    Not since my last jell-o shot in law school. ;)

    If you could have any animal, exotic, extinct or other type, what would it be?

    Koala bear.


    Would you fill up a pool with pudding and jump in?

    Depends on the pudding. Butterscotch or tapioca for sure!

    When you are feeling icky with the sickness feeling, what is your first choice for feel-better medicine?

    Liquid acidophilus with emergen-c mixed it.

    Do you count with your fingers or in your head when it comes to mathematical equations?

    Head, I guess. I try to stay clear of anything with "math" in the title.

    Do you have any key chains on your key ring? How many? What kind?

    I have those key chains with my kids' pictures on them that you get with school pictures. Three.

    What do you dunk your French fries in?

    Not big on french fries but it would be ketchup or bbq sauce.

    When I say “Moo, I’m a duck” do you think of a cow or a duck?

    Duck.

    If you had the chance, would you go to the very bottom of the ocean?

    Not a chance.

    Would you rather be Spider-Man or Batman?

    Batman's always been my favorite. Especially loved George Sanders as Mr. Freeze in the '60's.

    Would you rather be in a hurricane or a tornado?

    Earthquake. ;) Definitely of those two I'd pick hurricane. I have nothing that goes with sparkly red shoes.

    Do you like pumpkin pie? Do you cheat and buy a premade one or do you make it from scratch? Heck, do you even make pumpkin pie at all?

    LOVE anything pumpkin. My mom makes the best pie with her delicious crust. I don't think I've ever attempted to make one on my own since I couldn't even come close to hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That panda video is tooo cute! Now I kind of want one :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails