Nov. 27: Happy stuff-your-face day

I wrote this before I left on vacation and scheduled it to be posted today. In other words, if I have died on my vacation I want to assure you I’m not posting from the beyond. Although I’m totally gonna try that if/when I die.

I hope you’re enjoying your Thanksgiving dinner today. Think of us, traveling up Interstate 5, eating at Denny’s or McDonalds. That’s one of the weird things about traveling over the holidays, getting stuck in a loser-y restaurant with a bunch of losers who weren’t invited to anyone’s loser-y house for the day. ‘Course, they might be traveling just like us and otherwise be very popular, well-liked people, just like us. ~cough cough~

More later.

2 comments:

  1. The worst Thanksgiving dinner I ever had was at a Mr. Sub in West Edmonton Mall. I was in Alberta on T-giving break from WWC playing hockey. I was aboot a month late for Canadian Thanksgiving, eh? So a turkey sub had to suffice.

    But, on the bright side, I scored a goal that night!!! :)

    Hope you and Vic and the kiddies have a wonderful day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A turkey sub on Thanksgiving? You win. You totally win.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails