Nov. 29: Happy birthday, Sheila!

Sheila, here are the birthday gifts I’d give you if I was giving you birthday gifts.

A regular maid to take care of all that laundry, cleaning, and cooking. And she’ll have some military background so she cleans things exactly the way you like them.



A massage therapist that does house calls, along with Mary Poppins, who will keep Aiden and Chloe busy while you’re being pampered.



Regular mani-pedis. Weekly? Yes, I think weekly’s good.



A vacation to Belize because I know you love it there.



A lottery ticket, preferably a winner, that will ensure you are able to stay home with your children for as many years as you’d like.



Have a great day, Sheila! You deserve it, my sweet friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails