Nov. 26: I’m still gone, OK?

I wrote this before I left on vacation and scheduled it to be posted today. In other words, if I have died on my vacation I want to assure you I’m not posting from the beyond. Although I’m totally gonna try that if/when I die.

I’m tired of writing posts to publish while I’m gone. Go read someone else’s blog. Scroll down to “Other Blogs I Read” and click on some of those. And then follow links on their blogrolls. And on those bloggers’ blogrolls.

I’ll be back at my computer tomorrow sometime, hopefully with something fresh and new to share with you. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails