Nov. 22: Post o’ laziness

Aren’t you excited? It’s another alphabet meme!

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: Victor, Kathy, April (sorry, can’t pick just one)
C-Cake or Pie: Favorite depends on the flavors and occasion
D-Day of Choice: Saturday
E-Essential Item: laptop
F-Favorite Color: navy blue
G-Greatest Accomplishment: my lack of criminal record
H-Hometown: Portland
I-Indulgences: beads, paper, food
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: two, both pretty darn awesome
L-Life is incomplete without: family
M-Marriage: for everyone that wants it
N-Number of Siblings: one fabuloso seester
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples, sweet rather than tart
P-Phobias or fears: Everything scares me, and thanks LOADS for bringing it up
Q-Quotes: “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.”
R-Reason to Smile: I’m leaving for San Francisco tomorrow!
S-Season: Spring
T-Tag Friends: Chatty Kath, Lori, Jen E
U-Unknown facts about me: There’s a reason the only things I can think of to answer this one have not already been said
V-Very favorite store(s): Target, Amazon
W-Worst habit: procrastinating
X-X-ray or Ultrasound: How often do you get a choice?
Y-Your favorite food: Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
Z-Zodiac: Virgo

2 comments:

  1. A-Attached or Single: Attached

    B-Best Friend:LRBL

    C-Cake or Pie: cake, as in CHEESEcake Factory in Union Square!

    D-Day of Choice: Saturday

    E-Essential Item: Crackberry

    F-Favorite Color: Sage-y green

    G-Greatest Accomplishment: Two of 'em - my babies

    H-Hometown: Medford

    I-Indulgences: shoes, handbags, gadgets

    J-January or July: July

    K-Kids: the loves of my life!

    L-Life is incomplete without: family

    M-Marriage: serves a purpose

    N-Number of Siblings: My Jen - and I'm glad it's my only one and no matter what she thinks I'll always be her only one too! (Sometimes that's good revenge!)

    O-Oranges or Apples: Apples

    P-Phobias or fears: snakes, sharks, collapsing buildings

    Q-Quotes: “Settle with the past; engage in the present; believe in the future.”

    R-Reason to Smile: Saturday

    S-Season: Fall

    T-Tag Friends: LRBL

    U-Unknown facts about me: I can't resist an infomercial.

    V-Very favorite store(s): Kirk and Hill!!!

    W-Worst habit: I'm an OCD germaphobe -- you tell me!

    X-X-ray or Ultrasound: Xray

    Y-Your favorite food: Dreyers Butterfinger ice cream. I know, I'm terrible!!!!

    Z-Zodiac: Leo.Roar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-Attached or Single: Attached

    B-Best Friend: ch-k :)

    C-Cake or Pie: Mom's cream cheese pie with blueberry compote

    D-Day of Choice: Monday

    E-Essential Item: Foundation

    F-Favorite Color: Green (really sage but didn't want to copy my BFF)

    G-Greatest Accomplishment: Graduate school

    H-Hometown: Salem

    I-Indulgences: Purses and Shoes

    J-January or July: January

    K-Kids: Three

    L-Life is incomplete without: Hope

    M-Marriage: Old-fashioned

    N-Number of Siblings: Two sisters

    O-Oranges or Apples: Apples because you never know what you're getting with an orange...it often disappoints

    P-Phobias or fears: Mice/Rats

    Q-Quotes: “Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with.”

    R-Reason to Smile: Every first weekend of December when I remember who I am

    S-Season: Fall or Summer

    T-Tag Friends: Vic or Curt

    U-Unknown facts about me: I hate sand. It creeps me out.

    V-Very favorite store(s): Bed, Bath & Beyond or White House/Black Market

    W-Worst habit: Not finishing things

    X-X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound

    Y-Your favorite food: Morton's steak

    Z-Zodiac: Age of Aquarius, baby

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails