Nov. 23: Road trip, day 1

Today we loaded up the minivan and drove to Medford. The trip was uneventful, the best kind. And now here I am, in front
of my computer. Yes, I lied yesterday. I said I’d be away from my computer for a while, but I’m not. It wasn’t exactly a lie; I didn’t really think about what I’d be doing once we got to Medford. We’re doing what people do in Medford: a lot of nothing. Oh, that’s not nice, is it? I love Medford, I do. It’s just not a place I go for, y’know, action. We got here, ate dinner, did some shopping, and now I’m messing with our cell phones and cameras to get ready for the trip.

The dogs have not stopped barking.

We’re taking off early tomorrow morning for the drive into San Francisco.

2 comments:

  1. It's a little sad how happy I was to see your post tonight. I will now go and get a life. That might be hard, seeing as how I'm in Walla Walla, but I'll give it a whirl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today we loaded up the minivan and drove...

    Gotta admit I misted up a bit when I read that. I can't wait for Christmas, when we're minivanning it to Banff. The Griswold's got nothing on our family!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails