- What’s the first thing you wash in the shower?
- What color is your favorite hoodie?
- Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- How are you feeling right now?
Achy, tired, mostly happy. That’s “normal” for me.
- What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
The dogs’ pillow
- Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Victor was making me mad. That’s what a lot of my dreams are about.
- Did you meet anybody new today?
No, but I haven’t left the house yet
- What are you craving right now?
Nothing—I just ate breakfast
- Do you floss your teeth?
Not as much as I should, but semi-regularly
- What comes to mind when you hear “cabbage”?
- Are you emotional?
- Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Can I? Yes. Have I? No.
- Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Can’t remember—I don’t eat ice cream on cones very often
- Do you like your hair?
- Do you like yourself?
- Would you go out to eat with Oprah?
Sure. She seems interesting.
- What are you listening to right now?
A landscaping service working across the street
- Would you go sky diving?
It seems like it would be exhilarating, but I don’t think I could ever work up the balls to do it
- Have you ever met a celebrity?
- Do you rent movies often?
Not often. Every few weeks, I guess.
- Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
- How many countries have you visited?
Something like 15-20. Who all those Caribbean islands belong to confuses me.
- Have you made a prank phone call?
I may not be married to Victor if I hadn’t! Because yes, April and I used to make prank calls to the guys’ dorm on a regular basis.
- Do prefer brown or white eggs?
I don’t have a preference
- Do you use ChapStick?
- Do you own a gun?
No. Hate ‘em. We have a machete though (of which I am also not very fond).
- Can you use chopsticks?
No, and it’s really embarrassing when I go out for Asian food with Vic’s family. I just loudly accuse them all of being show-offs and then I don’t feel so inadequate when I have to ask for a fork.
- Who are you going to be with tonight?
Victor, Katie, Jack
- Are you too forgiving?
I doubt it. I guess it depends on the situation.
- When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago
- What was the last question you asked?
“Can you send me your address?”
- What is your favorite time of year?
- Do you have any tattoos?
No, but I’d get a small hidden one if I could be unconscious during the procedure
- Are you sarcastic?
Never! Never, ever, ever!
- Have you ever walked into a wall?
Ha! That’s a good one.
- What’s your favorite color?
- Have you ever slapped someone?
No, but all I need’s a reason
- Is your hair curly?
- What was the last CD you bought?
The Rouge, “Heat & Light”—though technically it was purchased for me
- Do looks matter?
If they didn’t I think I’d be a much more social person
- Is your phone bill sky high?
No. The people I talk to most are on the same network I am.
- Do you like your life right now?
- Do you sleep with the TV on?
- Can you handle the truth?
- Do you have good vision?
Thanks to LASIK, yes
- Do you hate or dislike more than three people?
I definitely dislike more than three people. I can’t think of anyone I know personally who I hate—just people I never hope to meet, like those evil Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter types.
- How often do you talk on the phone?
I tend to e-mail more often than I talk on the phone
- Who was the last person you held hands with?
Vic or Katie—not sure
- What are you wearing?
Work clothes. Gotta get out the door.
- What is your favorite animal?
I think I like dogs and cats pretty equally nowadays
- Can you hula hoop?
Not very well
- Do you have a job?
- Have you ever crawled through a window?
- What was the most recent thing you bought?
As always, now it’s your turn. Answer these questions for yourself in a comment or on your own blog.