Jul. 31: Gotta go?

Here’s a site you might appreciate: RunPee.com. It was featured on MSNBC today so there’s a lot of traffic right now; don’t be surprised if you can’t get to the site. However, I think this graphic from RunPee’s twitter page pretty much explains the purpose of the site and its super-cool iPhone app.

runpee

I avoid public restrooms whenever possible (and will therefore likely die of kidney rot) so this probably won’t come in so handy for me, personally. But I could probably use the iPhone app when I take the kids to the movies, since they always always always have to get up, no matter what. Drives me crazy.

blogsignaturepic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails