Jul. 9: Wise words

New Seasons, a new-ish grocery store in our area, has a unique gifts section that I love to browse. Mom and I once discovered cards, magnets, and plaques with deep thoughts-kinds of quotes that we both loved. Sorry, not Jack Handey-like Deep Thoughts, but simple, profound, inspirational and lovely words of wisdom. The kind you want to place everywhere so you can always be reminded of what’s important. I’ve been meaning to share these for a while. Here are those we loved best:

Live with intention. Open your eyes Go for long walks Walk with the dreamers Enjoy. Go into the world Dance love sing live Believe nothing  It is never too late Peace. Finish each day One person  If you have To laugh often and much 

Items printed with these quotes can be purchased in lots of places. Find where at Quotable Cards.

blogsignaturepic

1 comment:

  1. Those cards are the bomb. I have been using them for years--the first time I saw them, I thought, Oh nuts, why didn't I think of that?!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails