Jul. 28: Threes of Me

Three names I go by:

  1. Jennifer
  2. Jen
  3. Mom

Three jobs I’ve had in my life that I’ve enjoyed:

  1. Tanning bed manager
  2. College newspaper columnist
  3. Software instructor

Three places I have lived:

  1. Medford, Oregon
  2. Portland, Oregon
  3. College Place, Washington

Three of my favorite drinks:

  1. Iced tea
  2. Cherry coke
  3. Just about anything containing Midori

Three TV shows I watch:

  1. 30 Rock
  2. The Office
  3. Law & Order

Three of my favorite movies:

  1. White Christmas
  2. Love Actually
  3. Sixteen Candles

Three cool places I have been:

  1. Paris, France
  2. Grand Cayman
  3. Victoria, British Columbia

Three places I want to go:

  1. Italy
  2. New York City
  3. Disneyland, Disney World, Disney wherever smiley

Three of my favorite foods:

  1. Macaroni and cheese
  2. Mashed Potatoes
  3. Filet mignon

Three things I would change about myself:

  1. My appearance
  2. The way I stress over little things
  3. My sweet tooth

Three things I am looking forward to:

  1. Our trip to Sunriver in August
  2. Cooler weather
  3. School starting in the fall

Your turn.

blogsignaturepic

4 comments:

  1. Three names I go by:

    1. Mom
    2. Grandma
    3. Mary

    Three jobs I’ve had in my life that I’ve enjoyed:

    1. Teaching at WWU
    2. Teaching at UEAB
    3. Stay-at-home mom

    Three places I have lived:

    1. Ohio
    2. Oregon
    3. Washington

    Three of my favorite drinks:

    1. Diet Coke
    2. Lemonade
    3. Iced Tea

    Three TV shows I watch:

    1. The Office
    2. Reruns--Will and Grace
    3. Reruns--BBC

    Three of my favorite movies:

    1. Under the Tuscan Sun
    2. Love Actually
    3. Rent

    Three cool places I have been:

    1. England
    2. Holland
    3. Italy

    Three places I want to go:

    1. Italy, again!
    2. Greece
    3. New Zealand

    Three of my favorite foods:

    1. Anything pasta
    2. Mashed Potatoes
    3. Thanksgiving stuffing

    Three things I would change about myself:

    1. My short temper toward technology I don't understand
    2. My wrinkles
    3. My procrastination over paperwork

    Three things I am looking forward to:

    1. My trip to the lake with friends
    2. Cooler weather
    3. Katie's visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three names I go by:

    1. Sherilee
    2. Sher
    3. Maomry

    Three jobs I’ve had in my life that I’ve enjoyed:

    1. Various positions at a local health care publishing company. I have enjoyed them all to varying degrees...
    2. Catering (what I was born to do)
    3. Espresso barrista and dessert plater in Sydney, Australia

    Three places I have lived:

    1. Okanagan Valley, British Columbia, Canada
    2. Sydney, Australia
    3. Loma Linda, California

    Three of my favorite drinks:

    1. Coffee
    2. Lavendar lemonade
    3. Diet Coke

    Three TV shows I watch:

    1. So You Think You Can Dance
    2. Top Chef
    3. New Adventures of Old Christine

    Three of my favorite movies:

    1. Pride and Predjudice
    2. Emma
    3. Bourne Identity trilogy

    Three cool places I have been:

    1. Hong Kong
    2. Sydney, Australia
    3. Langkawi--island in Malaysia, where I would run away to!

    Three places I want to go:

    1. London
    2. Paris
    3. Italy

    Three of my favorite foods:

    1. Filet mignon with mashed potatoes
    2. Basil-tomato pasta
    3. My Thanksgiving plate

    Three things I would change about myself:

    1. My short backswing in making decisions, even big ones.
    2. My optimism that people will exceed your expectations. Ha.
    3. My chattiness. I've always wanted to be mysterious!

    Three things I am looking forward to:

    1. Seth coming home tomorrow morning.
    2. Fall.
    3. I would say visiting with Jen in person next week, but that seems dicey at the moment, so I'll just say visiting with Jen in person sometime soon, hopefully very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I don't know who Maomry is... that was supposed to be MOM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I don't know who Maomry is... that was supposed to be MOM.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, please don’t leave an anonymous comment.
Select “Name/URL” below and you can use whatever name you want. No registration required.
Thanks! –Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails